Our Mission is…
To reach the lost for Christ and to create a Christian community where believers can heal, mature, and walk in wholeness. Luke 19:10, John 3:16, Mark 5:28, and Acts 2:42-47
Our Theme is…Reach Them, Teach Them, Send Them Matthew 28:19-20
Accepting Jesus Christ
Accept Jesus Christ And Become A New Creation
Have you come to a place in your life that you know for certain you have eternal life and will go to heaven when you die?
Suppose you were standing before God right now and He asked you, “Why should I let you into my heaven?” What would you say?
God loves us and has a purpose for our lives. The Bible states it this way: “For God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life”. (John 3:16) God’s purpose is that we have eternal life.
- God gives eternal life as a gift. (Romans 6:23)
- We can live a full and meaningful life right now. (John 10:10)
- We will spend eternity with Jesus in heaven. (John 14:3)
As we search for meaning in life, we discover that our sinful nature keeps us from fulfilling God’s purpose for our lives.
- We are all sinners by nature and by choice. “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God”. (Romans 3:23)
- We cannot save ourselves. “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast”. (Ephesians 2:8-9)
- We deserve death and hell. “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord”. (Romans 6:23)
God is holy and just and must punish sin. Yet He loves us and provides forgiveness for our sin. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me”. (John 14:6)
- Jesus is God and became man. (John 1:1,14)
- Jesus died for us on the cross. (1Peter 3:18)
- Jesus was resurrected (arose) from the dead and is alive today. (Romans 4:25, 6:9-10)
- God, through His Holy Spirit, calls us to Himself. (John 6:44)
The only way Jesus can affect our lives is for us to receive Him. The Bible says, “But as many as received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name”. (John1:12)
- We must repent of our sin. “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out”. (Acts 3:19)
- Repentance is not just feeling sorry for you sin. (Acts 26: 20)
- Repentance is turning away from our sin and turning to God through Jesus.
- We must place our faith in Jesus. “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God”. (Ephesians 2:8)
- Faith is not just believing facts about Jesus. (James 2:19)
- Faith is trusting in Jesus. (Romans 10:11)
- We must surrender to Jesus as Lord. “That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation”. (Romans 10:9-10)
- Surrendering to Jesus as Lord is not just saying we give our lives to Jesus. (Matthew 7:21)
- Surrendering to Jesus as Lord is giving Jesus control of our lives.